NORTH OAKLAND DARTING ASSOCIATION
Moe Crook Memorial Tournament
For the lowest Division Only
|Moe - 2014/2015||Moe - 2008/2009||Moe - 2002/ 2003|
|Moe - 2013/2014||Moe - 2007/2008||Moe - 2001/ 2002|
|Moe - 2012/2013||Moe - 2006/2007||Moe - 2000/ 2001|
|Moe - 2011/2012||Moe - 2005/ 2006||Moe - 1999/ 2000|
|Moe - 2010/2011||Moe - 2004/ 2005|
|Moe - 2009/2010||Moe - 2003/ 2004|
MOE CROOK MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
This is a North Oakland Darting Association tournament in which only the lowest division can participate. This is to promote the new shooters and to enhance their abilities and skills of tournament play using the handicapped starting levels of the HUGHES HANDICAP system (-200 points) used by the North Oakland Darting Association.
1. Each team must have a minimum of three players.
2. Each player in attendance must play in at least one game per match (Round) or the violating team will lose 1 point from that team's total Game Win score for each match (Round) that this infraction occurs.
3. All team members who begin play must play in all matches (Rounds) for the entire tournament.
4. Games to be 3 person 01 (straight in/double out).
5. Individual team starting 01 values to be the current team handicap -200 points as shown on the current league stats sheets. These Handicapped Starting Points are to be listed on the tournament schedule.
6. Games played:
Best 2 out of 3 games per match. All 3 games must be played with the winner recorded for each game.
7. A coin toss at the start of the match (Round) determines the CHALKING TEAM for the first match (Round). Teams then alternate chalking duties for each successive game.
8. This is a ROUND ROBIN Tournament and except for rules 3, 4 & 5 on this page the Round Robin rules of scoring shall apply. Rules 3, 4, & 5 on this page take precedence in this tournament. Use the Round Robin 5 team score sheet if 5 or fewer teams are fielded.
9. ADO TOURNAMENT RULES OF PLAY will preside for the entire match.
Winners for the season of:
|14/15 - Amerian Legion #1||Diane Roark, Mike Tyrrell, Arnie Roark, Dave Smith|
|13/14 - The Weal Inn #1||Mike Dobek, Carol Dobek, Dave Smith Sr, Dave Smith Jr, Rick Tondreau|
|12/13 - Duckett's Pub #1||Chad Chapel, Dave Merz, Dave Hulsman|
|11/12 - Duckett's Pub #1||Dave Merz, Dave Hulsman, Rich McClelland|
|10/11 - Duckett's Pub #1||Dave Merz, Helaine Hulsman, Rich McClelland|
|09/10 - Paint Creek Tavern||Mike Burdett, Ken Hughes, Andrew Burdett, Bryan Zobel|
|08/09 - Auburn Bar #1||Sandi Quaine, Lyle Brown, Fred Allos, Chris Malburg, Jr|
|07/08 - American Legion #2||Kevin Primel, Gary Williams, Jeff Dusseau|
|06/07 - Auburn Bar #2||Rhonda Moore, Fred Allos, Bob Brunner|
|05/06 - Airway Lanes #4||Lynn McClelland, Brian Domin, Crystal Barnett, Rhea Thomas|
|04/05 - VFW Post 1370 #3||Ruben Flores, Chris Hampton, Mike Dewitt, John Gibbs|
|03/04 - Lakeside Lounge #2||John Morris, Dave Merz, Lacy Hinton|
|02/03 - Lakeside Lounge #1||Rich McClelland, Lynn McClelland, Chris Turbiak, Brian Domin|
|01/02 - Emerald-Q #2||Brad McIntyre, Chad Chapel, Cheryl McIntyre, Stu Pilcher|
|00/01 - Dillinger's #2||Dan Murphy, Steve Grucz, Bob Clodfelter, Heidi Penrod|
|99/00 - Ventura Lounge #1||Paul Beauchamp/Keith Bridges|
|98/99 - Brewski's #1||
Mike Lutterbei, Jeannie
Lutterbei, Steve Holliday, Bob Jaketic, Dave Williamson,
|97/98 - Wagon Wheel #2||Ron Prusa, Don Paton, Tom Hobson, Ken Lewis, Dave Maxim|
|96/97 - Stan's Dugout #1||Jennifer Wilcox, Marsha Brundage, Dan New, Dawn Bukantis, Bryan Zobel|
|95/96 - Brewski's #2||
Bob Jaketic, Mike
Lutterbei, Jeanie Lutterbei, Steve Holliday, Tim Lawrence,
|94/95 - Stan's Dugout #8||Larry Thomas, Jeff Carter, Todd Cozik, Steve Bork, Carol Green, Dan Mack|
|93/94 - Downtown Lounge #4|
|92/93 - The Front Row #1||Floyd McClelland, Rich McClelland, Tom Labarge, Sheryl Labarge|
|91/92 - Green Parrot #3|
|90/91 - Brandon's Landing #2||Sherry Bigelow, Larry Norris, Lyle Meredith,
Kathy Tomaselli, Debbie Broniekie,
|89/90 - Brandon's Landing #1||Marge Froling, Lucy Shears, Roy Hatcher, Lee Revord, Steve Trottier, Ray Bibb|
View Site Map